Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Going Crazy Waiting... And A New Hat Design!

I'm about to go crazy waiting on a call from the surgeon who did my facial surgery for malignant Melanoma last week! I'm supposed to hear whether I have the all-clear, or whether further treatment will be necessary. I was supposed to get the call yesterday, but with the Memorial Day holiday I figured today... not! So guess who will be all over his voice mail tomorrow!

I guess it's a normal reaction, but now anytime I notice myself in direct sun, I think twice about it. That's why I've decided to start "rocking the hat look!" I'm almost finished with this week's new crochet design, which I will be calling the Custom-Size Foldable Sun Hat. The pattern will be published sometime between now and Saturday and you can check at this link for it.


No comments:

Inbox Dollars