Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finally, A Crochet Garment I'm Going To Love Wearing!

I've crocheted a sweater or two here and there, but I've never done anything that I wear more than just occasionally. This project is going to be different!

I'm busily working on my newest design, which will be simply called my "Sleeveless Reversible Sweater." It's being done entirely in Vanna's "Glamour" yarn, and I am loving how it feels! I am crocheting it wih a size H hook which gives it a bit looser, more flexible texture. It is going to turn into my favorite go-to sweater, I know that already!

One side is done entirely in Silver. The other side is done in color blocking and stripes of black, gold, white and silver. I think it's so pretty! I thought about adding her brown and red too, but decided it was just a bit much for me. My next one, which I'm already planning, will include those colors for sure.

Here's a sneak peek at what I've done so far. There will be a side inset secion added after I complete both sides.  Eventually the sweater will be about 26" long, I think. I want it to be hip length.

Would love to hear what you think of it so far!





No comments:

Inbox Dollars